Friday, April 15, 2011

Fresh this Week from Rohrer's Meats

Greetings from the farm. I hope you remembered that I am taking this week off and that my next visit to Frederick will be Saturday April 23 when I will be delivering your Easter orders. I need to have your lamb orders by Sunday night since lambs will be going in on Monday. Legs of lamb can be butterflied, boned and rolled, or bone in. All other cuts of lamb will be available as well. You can also order either fresh, smoked, or country cured hams. If beef is your meat of choice, I can supply that as well. I will also have my complete product line that day. Please note that on April 23 I will be located in the regular market location, behind the Potomac Physicians Building. Hours will remain 10 AM until 12 Noon. Don't forget to place your orders and I will see you April 23. Danny Rohrer's Meats 301-432-8350 Dakarohfarm@aol.com

No comments: